Drill Rotary Tool,Circular Saw Blades| Rotary Tools |Saw Blade
Drill Rotary Tool, Circular Saw Blades| Rotary Tools |Saw Blade
- HIGH QUALITY: These rotary cutting wheels tools are made of high-quality steels, diamond particles, and fiberglass-reinforced for strength and durability.
- SAVE YOUR TIME: The cutting wheels set is ideal for cutting, grooving, and trimming wood, plastic, ceramics, metal, and DIY production. These cutting wheels are compatible with most rotary tools as well as the original. And the mandrels fit for most power die grinders or rotary tools as well as air tools.
- VERSATILE USE: The high-speed steel saw blade and mandrel set is ideal for fine precision cuts in aluminum, brass, copper, wood, and plastic. The diamond cutting wheels are suitable for cutting gems, glass, and ceramics. The reinforced cutoff wheelset is great for cutting and grooving all kinds of metal and fine wood, plastics, and ceramics.
- EASY TO INSTALL: These cutting wheelset for a rotary tool are easy to install and replace. These rotary tool accessories are suitable for DIY projects and the home hobbyist and also great gifts for those who are working on wood, metal, DIY craft.
INCLUDE: The rotary cutting wheels tool kit includes 10 diamond cutting wheels match with 2pcs 1/8'' shank mandrels, 6 HSS cutting saw blade discs match with 1pcs 1/8'' shank, 10 resin cutoff wheels match with 2pcs 1/8'' mandrels.
Material: HSS (high-speed-steel)
Maximum RPM: 20,000
Hole diameter: 6.35mm
Mandrel diameter: 3.17mm
Blade diameter: 22mm, 25mm, 32mm, 35mm, 44mm, 50mm
- Heat Treatment Process: cutting wheel for Dremel rotary tool: generally in the 1205 ~ 1215 ℃ salt bath quenching, quenching organization metallographic level of 10 to 11, and then class isothermal, hot folder, tempering 4 times, tempering process is not allowed to overheat, the final Tissue hardness 64 ~ 66.5HRC.
- Process Features: After the air, hammer repeated forging, so that the organizational structure of the grain (carbide) refinement, so as to achieve its super metal hardness and wear resistance of the effect. In high speed to play high-speed steel super fatigue resistance fracture performance. Thereby extending its life, and ultimately to save customers time and save energy for the purpose of saving
- Save Money and Time: The cutting wheels set cuts down on the cost of operating on the Dremel rotary tool and is ideal for cutting, grooving, and trimming wood, plastic, aluminum, and DIY production. These cutting wheels are compatible with Dremel rotary tools as well as the original. We use original Dremel rotary tools to test this accessory kit.
- Easy to Install: These cutting wheel set for Dremel rotary tool are easy to install and replace. These rotary tool accessories compatible with Dremel are suitable for DIY projects and the home hobbyist and also great gifts for those who are working on wood, aluminum, plastic, DIY craft.
- Compatibility: 1/8" (3.2 mm) shank cutting disc mandrels fit for most power die grinders or rotary tools & air tools
Forget about the hacksaw when it comes to repairs! You can get clean and accurate cuts if you have the best Disc Drill Blades and Mandrel!
Equipping your cutting tools with the right blade will help you cut metal, wood, and other projects successfully.
You can cut hollow pipes from inside by adopting the smallest blade. The set comes in different sizes of blades so you will surely find the right blade for your different cutting needs.
PRECISE CUTS - With its sharp teeth, you’ll be able to make even and accurate cuts each and every time
HIGH-SPEED STEEL - Supports up to 20,000 maximum RPM, making it efficient on all materials including wood, aluminum, alloy, PVC, and more
UNIVERSAL FIT - The set is supplied with a 3.2mm diameter shank drill mandrel arbor for easy fitting on any drill
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Made with strong HSS high-speed steel
NUMEROUS APPLICATIONS - Ideal for cutting, grooving, and trimming various materials.
When installed, the entire Mandrel Shank should be inserted to the end, as the electric grinding speed is pretty high, if you don’t, the shaft will get bent soon or the cutting angle will be off from the center.
Must secure the screw on the top before using it. As the electric mill is a high-speed operation tool, prevent yourself from getting cut
At the same time, as far as possible use a small diameter saw blade and low speed under the situation of meeting the usage requirements. The speed must not exceed 20,000 rpm. Also, note the direction of rotation of the saw blade.