Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Give your outdoor areas the professional clean it needs!
Dirt and grime collect easily over all surfaces like driveways, decks, patios, and sidewalks and it sometimes becomes challenging to remove them.
This is where the pressure washer comes in handy. This device combines with the surface cleaner attachment to offer an effective solution to your cleaning needs.
Why do you need a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
The use of hard scrubbers and harsh chemicals often do more damage than good. Here are a few reasons why a surface cleaner attachment is beneficial.
- Visibly more cleanliness
- Versatility in cleaning almost all floor surfaces
- Hassle-free and effortless work
- Considerably lower cost in terms of labor (when hiring a professional)
- Flexibility when handling both hot and cold pressure washer cleaning
- Universally compatible with most pressure washer brands and models
- Impressive “hover” or “floating” option, which actually allows you to clean floors without contact
- Complete cleaning tasks fast; thus saving you more time to do other duties
You can use a pressure washer + this attachment for the following and more.
- Cleaning large, flat areas outdoor such as patio and driveways;
- Removing algae buildup, as well as oil and grease, from decks, trailer floors, pools, boat ramps, and other areas that easily get deposits;
- Wiping off stubborn stains from concrete floors and other floor surfaces with a smooth covering like asphalt floor; and
- Sterilizing bathroom floors and saunas.
How To Use:
- Clear away loose and large debris that could impede the motion of the surface cleaner.
- Connect the water supply to the pressure washer
- Attach the surface cleaner to the high-pressure hose, much like you would a standard wand assembly, making sure all connections are firmly in place.
- Turn on the water and start the pressure washer.
- Squeeze the trigger gun - the nozzles under the surface cleaner will begin to rotate and create pressure, allowing the surface cleaner to glide along the surface.
- It is important to keep the surface cleaner moving to ensure an even cleaning pattern.
- COMPATIBILITY: Gas pressure washer with ¼” quick-connect fitting
- MAX PRESSURE: 3200 PSI
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 140° F (60° C)
- MAX FLOW: 2.7 gmp
- ROTATION SPEED: 1500 rpm
- SIZE (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 in
- WEIGHT: 3.8 lbs