Stainless Steel Croissants Molds
Stainless Steel Croissants Molds
- CREAM HORN MOLDS: The length of the standing cone shape is 4.8inches/12.2cm, the bottom diameter is 1.38inches/3.5cm. The length of tubular Shaped 4.9inches/12.5cm; Diameter:1inches/2.7cm."
- CANOLLI TUBES AND CREAM HORN MOLDS: You can easy to maintain them because they are made from stainless steel so will not rust, durable and it is easy to wash that ready for the next use.
- EAST TO MAINTAIN AND SPACE-SAVING: Smooth surface prevents the pastry from sticking to it. Almost seamless cream horn molds do not catch dough and make it easy to remove baked goods. Dry thoroughly before storage. Only need a small space if you stack the cream horn molds together one by one.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE : 6pcs standing cone shape,8pcs Tubular Shaped. You Can Make 20 IN ONE GO.
- FUNCTIONS: It is a good Diy tool to fill with your favorite recipe.Great for making filled desserts or appetizers and baking cone-shaped pastry shell, like cream horn, French horn, popsicle, small ice cream cone, flaky pastry, pizza cones, waffle cone and shaping pizzelle, etc.
EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT BAKER!👩🍳
It offers a fun, easy way to create not just tasty croissants but also a wide variety of baked goods. The mold features a smooth, seamless construction to prevent the pastry from sticking to it, allows you to remove your finished product easily, & give your croissant its iconic shape.
- HANDY TOOL FOR YOUR CONFECTIONARY NEEDS: This is the perfect tool for decorating your desserts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastries, and more
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The shape is designed with slant edges making it easier to work with as it doesn’t roll away
- NON-STICK: The smooth surface prevents the pastry from sticking to it and makes it easy to release baked goods without giving the shells an overly conical form
- MAKE AN EXCELLENT TASTY TREAT: Allows you to bake pastries with fillings like custard, ricotta, vanilla, pudding & ice creams
- WIDELY USED: Great for making cone-shaped pastry shells like croissants, cream horn, French horn, etc.
- EASY STORAGE: You can store it easily in small areas, and be assured that the mold retains their original shape
- EASY TO USE: Simply twine or wrap dough around the mold, bake in the oven or fry in oil, & add some fillings.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made of high-quality heavy-duty stainless steel with durable construction & mirror-polishing
HOW TO USE:
- To get started, simply grease the mold
- Wrap the pastry around it starting at the pointed end all the way down to the larger end
- Overlap each layer to avoid gaps
- Place in the oven to bake or fry
- Once the pastry is cool, carefully squeeze it out from the mold
- Fill with cream or anything you like
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: Small Cone, Medium Cone, Large Cone, 5 inch Cylinder
Cream Horn Molds Baking Cones
Just follow the four simple steps to get delicate dessert：
1. Cut the puff pastry sheet into strips, starting at the pointed end, wrap upward the strips around the cream horn mold to the larger end. Overlap each layer to avoid gaps.
2. bake or fry for about 15 minutes until golden. Our mold is safe for baking or deep-fry.
3 Carefully split out pastries from a mold after pastries cooled.
4 Fill with cream or anything you like.
Our mold fits perfectly in your oven, Stainless Steel has excellent heat regulation properties, simply have to place the pan on a cookie sheet, and then bake according to recipe instructions.
Storage easily in small areas, mold retain their original shape, no more storage or stacking problems.
Use the mold to make Danish croissants simply and quickly. The shape of the bread produced is uniform and the appearance is beautiful, and the rolled mold can be baked together with the bread.
Widely used: Cream Horn Mold is a good Diy tool to fill with your favorite recipe.Great for making filled desserts or appetizers and baking cone-shaped pastry shell, like cream horn, French horn, popsicle, small ice cream cone, flaky pastry, pizza cones, waffle cone and shaping pizelle, etc.
Roll around greased cannolo forms
Roll the premade dough onto the tube and roll clockwise until the dough is closed. Brush the seam with lightly beaten egg whites to seal them.
Stainless steel can resist high temperature up to 200 degrees, When the oil reaches about 390 F, you are ready to start frying. You can just put the dough into the pan.
Slide the cannoli shells off
When the cream roll is ready, please wait for the cream roll and cannoli tubes to cool, then gently slide the cannoli shells off of the metal forms and let shells cool.
Filling into a pastry
Choose your love filling into a pastry bag and squeeze filling into each cannoli shell.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Croissant Mold x 5pcs
1. Protective films inside and outside the horn need to tear off the film before use.
2. The item's color may be slightly different from the pictures due to the light and screen difference. The size of the mold we offered may have 1-10mm differences due to manual measurement, hope for your understanding.