Wooden Chess Game,Hexagon Puzzle|Educational Game
Wooden Chess Game, Hexagon Puzzle|Educational Game
Memory Chess consists of a chessboard and pieces, divided into 6 colors of white, red, yellow, green, blue, black, 4 pieces of each color, 24 pieces, 1 piece of 6 color dice. Chessboard and chess are made of oak, durable.
Memory Chess is a toy-related to memory. In the course of the game, the ability to remember and to distinguish colors is the key to winning this game. The game emphasizes strategy, which can exercise the player's memory ability, as well as the player's calculation and probability analysis ability.
We offer wood fun puzzles for kids in the attachment.
- To improve children's ability of thinking and practical ability. By throwing the dice, find the color of the flag.
- Our memory match games were designed for developing kid’s motor skills. Made of safe and non-toxic wooden material. With a painted smooth surface layer, does not hurt kids' hands easily(Size: 6.88*6.88*2.16in).
- This Memory Chess Game has the ability to develop the child's memory ability, to help us to find a baby's talent, not only improving the baby's three-dimensional imagination but also stimulating kids’ color cognitive ability.
- How to play. The object of this fun board game for kids is simple. Roll the dice to reveal color, find a matching color pin on the board, and collect as many pieces as possible(when playing with other children).
3 different ways to play more fun! Fun at home or on the road. It can be played with the family or with friends. Come and find out more and more fun way to play this memory game.
GAME RULES :
1. Randomly place all the chess pieces on the chessboard randomly
2. Roll the dice and take out a pawn
3. When the color of the dice is the same, the pawn is yours, and continue to roll the dice
4. When the color of the pieces you took out is not the same as the dice, put the pieces back to the original position, and the opponent will start to roll the dice.
5. When all the pieces on the board are cleared, whoever has the most pieces is the winner. Or who collects all 6 colors of chess pieces, who is the winner
HOW TO PLAY?
1. Shuffle all the chess and put them randomly on the board.
2. Place all the chess on the board neatly, ready to start the game.
3.Roll the dice and pick chess at random from the board. If the color of the chess is the same as the dice, then the chess belongs to you.
4. It is the next player's turn to roll the dice. If the color of the chess is different from the color of the dice, needs to put it back on the board.
5. When the chess on the board is empty, the game is over. Please each player to count the chess on his hand. The player that whoever has the most pieces will win the game.
1.Shuffle all the chess and put them randomly on the board.
2. Each player chooses a color to determine the color of the chess they are looking for.
3. Each player chooses chess in turn, if the color of the chess is the same as his own, then take out.
4. If the color of the chess is different from yours, but the chess back.
Note: Please don't let other players see the color of the chess when put it back.
5.The player who first gets four of the same color wins otherwise loses.
1. Place all chess on the board randomly. Roll the dice and pick the chess on the board. If chess is the same color as the dice, take it out. If it is not the same, but the chess back inboard. Picked by the next player. Whoever gets the first six chess of different colors will win.
2. Note: During the game, players can exchange chess they don’t need with other players.
To improve children's ability of thinking and practical ability.
By throwing the dice, find the color of the flag.
Come and find out more and more fun way to play this memory game.
Fun learning game for kids. Wooden puzzle games and educational toys don't need to be boring. This memory and matching game helps with cognitive development, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving skills making it fun.
Fun at home or on the road. It can be played with the family or with friends.
How to play. The object of this fun board game for kids is simple. Roll the dice to reveal color, find a matching color pin on the board, and collect as many pieces as possible(when playing with other children).
Item type: memory game
Name: Color Memory Chess
Product size: about 17cm
Box size: 17.5 * 17.5 * 5cm
Suitable age: 3 years old and above
Accessories: 1 base, 24 pawns, 1 dice
quality wood with eco-friendly ink paint
1. Selected high-quality solid wood (imported high-quality solid wood, safe and environmentally friendly)
2. Smooth chamfering (smooth and no burr, protect baby's tender skin)
3. Safety water-based paint (safe and environmentally friendly, non-toxic and odorless)
Mechanical, manual double grinding
Smooth and burr-free, not hurting hands
Bright and transparent colors make it easy to remember
Product details size
Infants, please play with an adult
This product contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard to children under 6 years of age.
This product is not suitable for children under 6 years old. Please use it under adult supervision.
This product must not come into contact with fire sources. After unpacking, keep plastic bags away from babies and children from suffocation.