Drill Bit Magnetic Metal 3.465'' Drill Tip
- Innovative Bit: The Magnetic Bit is designed to be magnetic and rotatable. Works well in standard drywall spray guns, drills, and screwdrivers.
- High-quality materials: This drill is made of high-quality metal materials, which are strong and durable. It is the leader among electrical contractors, general contractors, and cabinet installers.
20 ° angle included: The magnetic screw bit has a 20 ° turning mode, which provides perfect accessibility in tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas. Small size, easy to carry and store.
- Wide range of uses: Save a lot of time by quickly drilling screws. Suitable for an electric screwdriver, manual screwdriver, electric drill, pneumatic drill, etc. Used for roof construction, wooden frame, plywood floor, construction boxes, etc.
- Convenient and safe: Magnetic screw bits are suitable for cordless impact tools. It is suitable for standard drills and controllers, and it is perfectly fixed on the screws, without worrying about it falling off, and the installation is easier.
- -Introducing a quick and easy way to drill the screw.
- -This is an innovative drill bit designed to be magnetic and pivoting.
- -The magnetic screw drill bit is fit for cordless impact tools.
- -Works well in plaster guns, standard drills, and drivers.
- -Attaches perfectly to screws without worrying about falling off for easier and more convenient installation.
- -It's perfect for electricians, general builders, cabinet installers, and more.
- -It is very easy and safe to use.
- -It is made of superior quality METAL, which makes it strong and durable.
- -It has a pivot mode of 20 that allows perfect accessibility to tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas.
- -It can be locked to function as a straight-bit holder.
Flexible extension shafts can be bent, twisted, and rotated at many different angles. It can be drilled into a small space, in a variety of gaps, rather than your hand, flexible installation work. A suitable tool can save your working hours, and a comfortable job can greatly protect your hands, even in a narrow airtight space, bending, twisting, and straightening are also very flexible.