Firework Steel wool, Steel wool Firework
- Wonderful Decorative Effect - The burning effect is just like fireworks, the effect is very gorgeous. The principle is to use ultra-fine iron wire to melt into a small molten iron, and then fly in the air to form a gorgeous firework without any pollution.
- Soft and High-Quality Material - Steel wool is made of high-quality metal fibers, so it can avoid any animals chewing it. Please pay attention to the posture and protection. Do not place flammable and explosives items nearby.
- New Photo Props - This kind of firework steel wool is an innovative photo prop that can create a dazzling firework scene. When you start to shake the steel wool, the beautiful fireworks begin. You can record this beautiful moment with your mobile phone. You can also upload to Facebook to share the beautiful scenery with your friends and family!
- Easy Operation - Choose the most suitable location, there must be no combustibles nearby, away from people and vehicles, prepare and light the steel wool to extinguish the fire. This is not a firework, beware of sparks burns.
- Widely Occasions: As a creative photography prop, you can take many beautiful pictures, like wedding photos, art photos. What's more, it can be used in performance, The burning effect is like fireworks, gorgeous! DIY a gorgeous firework event for your girlfriends, family members, and your little cuties, and hold a firework event for your love. The scene effect is full.
- Do this in a Safe Place, Keep far away from the Crowd, Vehicle, and Explosive.
- Fluffy the Steel Wool to Touch the air as much as possible for Complete Combustion
- Package with Steel Wool+ Iron Chain + Iron Clip + Glove + Goggle
4. Ignite the Steel Wool and Spin the whisk! Once everything is ready, Ignite the Steel Wool with a Lighter. Just a little bit is Enough and the Steel Wool will Start to Smolder. The Whole Steel Sool will Catch on Fire when being Spined the Whisk and have fun.
HOW TO DO:
Step 1: Fill the Whisk with Some Steel Wool. (to get more Sparks when Burning, you can Puff the Steel Wool up a Little)
Step 2: Attach a Flexible Wire to the Whisk which Enables you to Spin the Whisk in the Air.
Step 3: Find a Proper Place. Any Place that won't be set on Fire would be Fine. Because the Sparks will Bounce of any Surface they Encounter.
Step 4: Set up your Camera. You can use the bulb setting on your camera. Don't Forget to Bring a Tripod and Wireless Shutter Release with you.
Step 5: Ignite the Steel Wool and Spin the whisk! Once everything is ready, Ignite the Steel Wool with a Lighter. Just a little bit is Enough and the Steel Wool will Start to Smolder. The Whole Steel Sool will Catch on Fire when being Spined the Whisk and have fun.