Christmas Rolling Pin,Rolling Pins
Christmas Wooden 3D Rolling Pins, Embossing Natural Wood Carved Engraved Rolling Pin with Christmas Pattern for Baking Embossed Cookies, Rolling Pin Kitchen Tool
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: This embossed rolling pin is made from durable, moisture-resistant hardwood with 3D deep engraved Christmas tree deer snowflake pattern. Polished and electroplated, No paint, no wax, easy to operate and less friction, safe and environmentally friendly. Unlike conventional rollers, it is less prone to bacteria and dirt.
- Perfect Design: newest design Christmas 3D wooden rolling pins with deeper and bigger embossing. First-class quality tool design, easy to use, and maintain. Our rolling pin is applied with ergonomic design, labor-saving, and easy to operate. The handles equipped with bearings are designed for easy grip and control, perfect for Parent-Child activity.
- Easy to Clean: You just need to wash the embossed rolling pins under the tap water and dry them in the air, they don't take up too much space in the kitchen drawer.
- CHRISTMAS VALUE SET: The Christmas decorations set includes: an embossed rolling pin, a gingerbread man cookie mold, and a six-pointed star cookie mold. The full of Christmas elements add to the atmosphere of this year's Christmas and spread the joy of Christmas!
- WIDELY USE: Our embossed rolling pin is a perfect housewarming and pretty gift for your friends, Mum, grandparents, and kids on Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
Widely Use-Can is used for pasta, cookie dough, pastry, bakery, pizza, fondant, chapati, and much more. Can also be a handicraft tool for your kids.
Christmas Symbol Pattern-Designed with cute Christmas elk and Christmas tree symbol pattern, make your cookies different and popular.
Premium Material-Made of premium moisture-resistant durable hardwood, 100% non-toxic, and safe. Equipped with bearings to ensure smooth movement.
Perfect Gift-Rolling-pins can be a really nice housewarming and pretty gift for your mother, wife, kids, friends, and your kitchen. They won't take up too much space in the kitchen drawer. Let you enjoy a different Christmas and festival.
PERFECT DESIGN :
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from durable, moisture-resistant hardwood with engraved Christmas deer pattern.
Smooth and flat silicone surface, stain and odor resistant, the dough does not stick like plastic or wooden rolling pins. you just need to wash it under the tap water and dry them in the air, then fold the mat and they don’t take much space in your kitchen drawer.
How to make perfect Christmas pattern cookies?
1. Prepare the cookie dough, make sure the dough is well-chilled, so they're easy to roll out.
2. If the dough is too soft and sticks to the hands or rolling pin, add more flour.
3. Pat a layer of flour on the surface of the dough before embossing, so the dough will not stick to the rolling pin and the pattern will be clearer.
4. Roll the dough out up to 1/8" (3-5 mm) thick with a regular rolling pin, then emboss with our embossing rolling pin.
5. No baking powder- better embossing result on the cookies.
6. Do not over-bake your cookies, the pattern will be less visible if you do so.
Wood rolling stick
The rolling pin is made of durable and moisture-proof hardwood, which is durable, non-toxic, and tasteless. The bearing on the hobbing pin is made of stainless steel, polished and electroplated, easy to operate, and has little friction.
Christmas rolling pin
Our rolling stick has reindeer, snow, Christmas tree, and other patterns. Our rolling stick is a special deep print. There is no need to worry that the printed pattern is too shallow, as long as a little click, there will be obvious patterns
Parent-child rolling pin
Our Christmas Rolling Pin Set contains two sizes of rolling pins, one size is 14 "long and 1.8" in diameter, the other size is 17 "long and 1.8" in diameter, which is very suitable for parent-child activities.
Our cookie rolling pin with deeper and bigger embossing. Do perfect for baking pattern cookies for your Christmas.
Improved design embossed Christmas rolling pin, bigger and deeply pattern will make a clear pattern on you Christmas cookies.
Non-Stick: This Christmas rolling pin is easy to clean. Made of high-quality birch material, the dough won’t stick to the surface.
Perfect Baking Molds: Cookies Molds can be used to cut Christmas cookies, muffins, bread, sandwiches, cheeses, biscuit, etc.
Easy To Use: Holiday candy treat gift bags are self-adhesive and resealable, you can rip off the seal covered the stick, very convenient to protect the inner items and save much time, easy to carry and storage.
Tips: How to maintain the pattern?1. Add in some high-gluten flour and not add too much water.2. Use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar.3. Don't over-mix the batter.4. Preheat the oven properly before baking.
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar, powdered sugar is best.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) high-gluten flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using it, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap, and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
1* Wood rolling pin
How to taking care of Christmas Engraved Embossing Rolling Pin:
-Clean off your embossed rolling pin right after using it to prevent any sticky dough from adhering to the surface.
-You can easily scrape the dough dry on your rolling pin off with a brush.
-Dry your Christmas rolling pin thoroughly.
-After use, dry with a dry cloth. Regularly apply vegetable oil to it in a dry environment to prevent cracking.
-Do not leave in the water soak or wash the rolling pin in the dishwasher.
After use, please dry with a dry cloth and store it in a cool and ventilated place! Regularly apply vegetable oil to it in a dry environment to protect against cracking.