Relay Testing, Jumper Wires, Car Battery Checking
The coil resistance is preferably at least 20 ohms. The car battery must be a 12V battery, the voltage must be between 11-15V. Compact design, lightweight and portable, easy to carry and use. It works accurately and effectively, the perfect choice for you.
- Fitment: This can quickly detect whether your relay is normal. Easy to use, suitable for general-purpose automotive relays on the market. When testing, it needs to be connected to the car's 11V-15V battery. Note: 1. The car battery must be a 12V battery, and the battery voltage must be between 11V-15V; 2. The applicable coil resistance is preferably above 20 ohms.
- Function: The tester will automatically detect the pin position, the release time of the action, and the consistency of the relay in each test phase. If the tester lights up the green LED light, the relay is normal; if the red LED light is on, the relay is abnormal.
- Operating Instructions: First, clip the alligator clip of the tester to the car battery, the black clip on the negative pole, and the red clip on the positive pole. When the red LED light is on, it means the tester can start the test. Check the relay before testing. Select the appropriate socket according to the pins, insert the relay into the sockets, press the "Test" button, and the tester will automatically detect the pin position of the unknown relay.
- Automatic Detection: The tester will automatically detect the pin position of the unknown relay. When the relay is not a general-purpose relay on the market or the tester is damaged, it will turn on a red LED. When the pin setting is correct, the tester will open and close 10 times to detect the release time of the action. When the detection time is too long, the tester will light up the red LED light.
Diagnostic, Test, and Measurement Tools
- Convenient automotive test relay. If the relay test is abnormal bright red LED light is the normal bright green LED.
- Check the relay contact function properly. Watch the pin configuration, the time to contacts closure and opening, consistency of the relay.
- 1. The car battery must be a 12V battery, and the voltage of the battery is between among11V-15V.
- 2. Ideal for coll resistance above 20 ohmsmceo.
3.It Can be put in a protective cover or pouch when not in use.
Check Standard Relays in Seconds
- Perfectly test 4-pin & 5-pin relays
- Check standard relays in seconds
- The tester will automatically detect the pin position of the unknown relay.
Placed in Toolbox:
- It can be given as a gift to friends, relatives, or professional maintenance personnel.
- ake it and use it, you can put it in the toolbox.
One of the easiest ways to check the relay.
- The black - negative pole, and the red- positive pole.
- Choose the right socket according to the pin
- It is much easier than checking with a voltmeter.
Material: plastic + metal
Item size: 11.5x6.6x2.3cm
Working temp: 0-50℃
Model: Automotive Relay Tester
KEEP YOUR AUTOMOTIVE RELAY IN CHECK ON THE GO!
Couldn't seem to know the details and condition of your electrical relay? Want to prevent your car relay to go faulty without warnings? Relay Tester is the best choice that you can go for!
Relay Tester or is able to accept 3 different specifications of relay pins. Relay switching with 4 or 5 pins is usable on the tester.
It is a quick test tool to test automotive relays and know their status. If the relay test is abnormal, the light red LED is bright, if it is normal, the green LED is lit.
- 3 different specifications of relay pins (4-pin/5-pin switching)
- Connect the wire to a car battery and press the TEST button to start the test.
- Through the car battery (11V-15V) to the relay coil, the detector can properly check the relay contact function.
- LED display, clear instructions, LED green light indicates normal, red light indicates relay failure.
- Observes contact data, closure time, relay inertia at each test stage, etc.
- Comes with rubber sleeved battery clip, safe to use
- Compact size, lightweight and portable
1 X Relay Testing
-The car battery must be a 12V battery, the voltage must be between 11-15V. The coil resistance is preferably at least 20 ohms.
-Please allow 0-1cm errors due to manual measurement.
-Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated the same.