Air Layer Plants, Plant Propagation, Propagation Box, Root Grafting
- Air Layering Root Propagator Feature: 3Small, 2Middle, 1Large. Created especially with the cutting globe design, grafting ball can help your cuttings get stronger roots and thus reproduce more mature trees faster than the normal spread method.
- SAFETY LOCK: The air propagator designed with an automatic buckle which interlocks with each other and secures on the branch to hold the propagator in place even without a stem underneath. Also, you can use plastic ties to hold the rooting box securely.
- STRONG & FAST RESULTS: the air layering plant propagator pod is specially created with a cutting globe design which helps your cuttings achieve stronger roots to reproduce a more mature plant faster than normal propagation methods. The tree rooter ball allows you to see propagation results within 6-8 weeks after installation.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: the air layering pods use the ancient method of Air Layering which promotes roots to grow directly on branches under high temperatures and pressures, replicating your existing plants and producing new ones. And the success rate is higher. Innovative and a helpful design to work upon.
- Plant Root Growing Boxes Case Set Include: assorted kits 3 sizes, 3 pcs Small +2 pcs Medium+1 pcs Large air layering propagation kit. S size is about 2 inches in diameter, suitable for 3-9mm thick branches, M size is 3.2 inches in diameter, suitable for 7-12mm thick branches, and L is 4.7 inches in diameter, Rootball propagation Suitable for 13-31mm thick branches.
Safe and breathable.
PP material, not easy to deform.
Strong and durable.
It can be reused.
Designed with safety buckle.
How to Air Layer Plants
At the position where rooting is needed, peel off the bark to a width of about 0.8in-1in (2-2.5cm). Be sure to peel the bark clean!
Put moist moss or garden soil into the plant root growing box.
Wrap the plant root growth box filled with damp moss or garden soil around the stripped bark.
Fasten the plant root growth box (it is best to use a plastic tie) step5 Depending on the tree species, it takes 3-6 months to reproduce healthy new plants.
The propagation shells are sturdy and durable enough to be reused over and over again so you can clone more plants to your heart’s content. Attach and clone your existing plants with ease and without worries, thanks to the Plant Propagation Air-Layering Pod!
Uses the ancient method of Air Layering which is about growing roots right onto the branches to replicate your existing plants and produce a new one. It works on both indoor and outdoor plants like roses, climbers, trees, fruit bushes, fruit trees, and hard to root plants like Magnolia and Camellias.
Designed with stoppers and corner blocks that interlock with each other and secure on the branch to hold the propagator in place even without a stem underneath. However, you can use plastic ties to hold the shells securely.
The plant root growing box can provide no damage to the parent plant at all, the rooting box only uses a small branch on the plant you wish to clone, will create little to no disturbance, and doesn’t disturb the plant’s natural growth.
Strong and Fast Results
The plant root growing ball is specially created with a cutting ball design which helps your cuttings achieve stronger roots to reproduce a more mature plant faster than normal propagation methods. It allows you to see propagation results within 6-8 weeks after installation.
Help for Plant Propagator
Uses the ancient method of Air Layering which is about growing roots right onto the branches to replicate your existing plants and produce a new one. The box works on both indoor and outdoor plants like roses, climbers, trees, fruit bushes, fruit trees, and hard to root plants like Magnolia and Camellias.
Why use Plant Rooting Box instead of plastic bags or bottles?
The newly designed plant rooting box aims to facilitate plant replication and improve the Survival rate. To protect the environment and save resources. Provides a suitable environment for root growth, ensuring humidity, tightness, and Protection from light.
Why is the box black?
At first, the design of the box was changed to black and white. According to experimental Data, the rooting effect of the black was better than that of the white box. The reason is that the growth of the root system needs to be protected from light, and black is easy to absorb and store heat.
What matrix do I need to fill the box?
The filling needs to be moist, such as moist moss, soft soil, sawdust mixture, and peat.
Do I need to water the box?
The box needs to kept moist continuously and it needs water. There are reserved watering holes at the top of the box. When not Watering seal the holes with tape to help root growth.
How long can it take root?
The time of rooting depends on the plant species. In general, after using the box for 2-3 weeks, you can see white root growth out. After 3-6 months, you can separate the new “root ball” from the original plant and transplant the “root ball” to New soil.
What kind of plants is suitable for Plant Rooting Box?
Suitable for branches with hardwood and not easy to bend, or trees with high crowns and branches that can not be pressed to the ground, such as ginkgo, pomegranate, citrus, fig, pear tree, lemon tree, grape, maple tree, pecan, etc. And the precious garden flowers and plants, such as roses, Michelin, Milan, rhododendron camellia, rose banyan, magnolia, white orchid, and red bauhinia
5 x plant rooting grow box
1. At the location where the tree needs high pressure, peel the bark 2-2.5cm (need to peel to clean situation).
2. Fill the plant high-pressure box with soaked water moss or sand.
3. Buckle the filled plant rooting grow box on the girdling part of the branches.
4. Fix it with a cable tie (There is an automatic buckle in the high-pressure plant propagation air-layering pod, this step does not need to be operated).
5. According to different tree species grow for 3-6 months. After the root system is full, it can be cut off and planted.